Woodstock Farms is a private label manufacturer of dried fruit, nuts and trail mix. Importing and reselling products makes up 40% of the business and the other 60% is packaging products for retailers.
Over the past few years, Woodstock Farms has taken several steps to increase their productivity and efficiency, including working with a solution provider to implement additional Exact Macola solutions. Since making these changes, Woodstock Farms has doubled the size of their business and brought more jobs to their community. Hear David Irwin, Director of Finance at Woodstock Farms, share more of their story in the video below.