CorLiving is an Exact Macola customer that makes easy to assemble, quality furniture for the home. As their online business grew and presented new sales channel opportunities, CorLiving found that their manual processes were not able to handle the increase in transaction volume. The rise in orders resulted in delays in getting them entered, an increase in data entry errors and ultimately, customers not receiving orders on time.
CorLiving realized that they needed an automated EDI system to help get order details into their Exact Macola ERP system.
After implementing Data Masons’ Vantage Point EDI solution, CorLiving was able to:
- Eliminate the need for manual data entry
- Increase customer satisfaction and omni-channel experience
- Seamlessly process over 1,000 orders daily
- Enter and process all orders by 10am
- Support their increasing transaction volume
Data Masons has released a customer case study that explains more about how CorLiving has benefited from the Vantage Point EDI solution.